When you book directly through our website:
- You avail yourself of an 8% discount on our website prices (except for Easter and Christmas 2018). This discount is not applicable with other offers.)
- You receive a welcome beverage of your choice
- We can assist you with airport transfers and car rental
- You avail yourself of free wifi
- Buffet breakfast is included in the price
- We can organise and book customised tours for you (sailing, cycling, quad bikes etc)
- We give you personal recommendations for restaurants and off-the-beaten path experiences of Gozo.
Sat, 6th Apr 2019 at 7:30pm
Gaulitanus Choir is proud to announce the highlight of the 13th edition of Gaulitana: A Festival of Music – Giacomo Puccini’s Manon Lescaut. This opera production will take place at the Aurora Theatre on April 6, 2019. “Gozo’s main classical festival” will feature a multifarious programme of events in various genres and styles. Miriam Gauci is set to grace the stage once again in 2019 in the title-role of Puccini’s opera. The internationally renowned Maltese soprano will return to Gaulitana following the “triumphant and touching” Madama Butterfly of 2017.
Wed, 1st May 2019 at 8:00am to 12:00pm
TriGozo will be hosting its first Sprint Triathlon on 1st May 2019 in the beautiful village of Marsalforn, Gozo in collaboration with Malta Triathlon Federation.
This event is open to triathletes and relay teams for the swim, bike and run. The format of the race will be draft legal. In the case of relays, the team shall be composed of one swimmer, one cyclist and one runner.
EXPERIENCE: Spend a full day or half day sailing with Paolo and Steffi on their yacht Absirto (4 people max). Experience the magic of sailing into Gozo's harbour at sunset with a glass of vino and some of Steffi's delicious assagini, after having toured Comino's caves and dove into the Blue Lagoon. Paolo and Steffi also rent out electric bikes to tour the island and comfortably brave those hilly peaks. We can arrange these tours for you at the guesthouse.