2019 NEWS: Two lovely ladies Sona and Christianne have joined our team and are helping us out in addition to Etienne and Doris. We are now offering daily room service and housekeeping and breakfast is starting earlier too
from 8am until 10am
Homemade biscuits for EASTER
When you book directly through our website:
- You avail yourself of an 8-10% discount on our website prices. (This discount is not applicable with other offers.)
- You receive a welcome beverage of your choice
- We can assist you with airport transfers and car rental
- You avail yourself of free wifi
- Buffet breakfast is included in the price
- We can organise and book customised tours for you (sailing, cycling, quad bikes etc)
- We give you personal recommendations for restaurants and off-the-beaten path experiences of Gozo.
‘Gozo Alive’ our 3 day cultural extravaganza showcasing the best in live music, arts and culture returns from 3rd-5th May, 2019.
Celebrating everything our island has to offer throughout the year and then packing this into one weekend with over 60 attractions around Gozo.
TriGozo will be hosting its first Sprint Triathlon on 1st May 2019 in the beautiful village of Marsalforn, Gozo in collaboration with Malta Triathlon Federation.
This event is open to triathletes and relay teams for the swim, bike and run. The format of the race will be draft legal. In the case of relays, the team shall be composed of one swimmer, one cyclist and one runner.
EXPERIENCE: Spend a full day or half day sailing with Paolo and Steffi on their yacht Absirto (4 people max). Experience the magic of sailing into Gozo's harbour at sunset with a glass of vino and some of Steffi's delicious assagini, after having toured Comino's caves and dove into the Blue Lagoon. Paolo and Steffi also rent out electric bikes to tour the island and comfortably brave those hilly peaks. We can arrange these tours for you at the guesthouse.