When you book directly through our website:
- You avail yourself of an 8% discount on our website prices
- You receive a welcome beverage of your choice
- We can assist you with airport transfers and car rental
- You avail yourself of free wifi
- Buffet breakfast is included in the price
- We can organise and book customised tours for you (sailing, cycling, quad bikes etc)
- We give you personal recommendations for restaurants and off-the-beaten path experiences of Gozo.
To book and for more information go to niceandeasel.com
EXPERIENCE Christmas on Gozo:
Bethlehem f’ Ghajnsielem is an animated nativity village spread on 20,000sqm of land. It offers naturalistic reproduction of the environment of Bethlehem and the timeless story of Nativity every December at ‘Ta Passi’ fields in Ghajnsielem.
Enrico Stinchelli, of La Barcaccia fame, will once again be responsible for the artistic production while Joseph Vella, Astra Theatre’s Musical Director, will be directing the Malta Philharmonic Orchestra for the two performances.
The opera, which is part of the sixteenth edition of Festival Mediterranea, a festival of arts and culture in Gozo, is produced in collaboration with the Gozo Support Cultural Fund managed by the Malta Arts Council.
Find more information on www.teatruastra.org.mt