When you book directly through our website:
- You avail yourself of an 8% discount on our website prices
- You receive a welcome beverage of your choice
- We can assist you with airport transfers and car rental
- You avail yourself of free wifi
- Buffet breakfast is included in the price
- We can organise and book customised tours for you (sailing, cycling, quad bikes etc)
- We give you personal recommendations for restaurants and off-the-beaten path experiences of Gozo.
To book and for more information go to niceandeasel.com
EXPERIENCE: The best way to see Comino is to be on a boat. This summer we are recommending Absirtosailing half day tours including wine, nibbles, sailing (wind permitting) and tour of Comino coast. Book the afternoon slot with Steffi and Paolo and watch a spectacular sunset on your return to Mgarr.
HALF DAY TOURS (approximately 4 hrs )
- Timetable – from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
DAILY TOURS (approximately 7 hrs)
- Timetable – from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Gozo Arts and Culture Street Fest in Kercem on Saturday 30th September 2017
In Ghasri on our doorstep on the 23rd September
Entertainment by Astra Folk Group and DCapital’s Band.
Activities include Queen’s Baton Relay and Children’s Area by JumpMalta.
Food include Wine, Olive Oil and Honey and a roasted pig.
Enrico Stinchelli, of La Barcaccia fame, will once again be responsible for the artistic production while Joseph Vella, Astra Theatre’s Musical Director, will be directing the Malta Philharmonic Orchestra for the two performances.
The opera, which is part of the sixteenth edition of Festival Mediterranea, a festival of arts and culture in Gozo, is produced in collaboration with the Gozo Support Cultural Fund managed by the Malta Arts Council.
Find more information on www.teatruastra.org.mt
On the 14th October, Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana and Leoncavallo’s I Pagliacci will be presented at the Aurora Theatre. It is a period of special anniversaries for the Aurora as 2016 marked the 40th anniversary from the opening of the opera house that gave birth to opera in Gozo, while 2017 marks the 40th anniversary from the first ever opera in Gozo. Aurora chose to celebrate this anniversary with two operas – a double bill, on the same night!
Find more information on www.teatruaurora.com