When you book directly through our website:
- You avail yourself of an 8% discount on our website prices (except for Easter and Christmas 2018). This discount is not applicable with other offers.
- You receive a welcome beverage of your choice
- We can assist you with airport transfers and car rental
- You avail yourself of free wifi
- Buffet breakfast is included in the price
- We can organise and book customised tours for you (sailing, cycling, quad bikes etc)
- We give you personal recommendations for restaurants and off-the-beaten path experiences of Gozo.
A Masterclass on organ performance and organ building by Paolo Oreni & Noel Gallo will be held on 2nd June at 10:30 on the new Organ of the Xewkija Parish Church.
In the Evening at 20:00 organists Paolo Oreni & Sara Musumeci will give a concert also at the Xewkija Parish Church.
ABODE take over the island of Gozo for their first ever international festival.
Beaches, ︎Sunshin, Boat parties, ︎Multiple Events ︎. Huge lineup ︎
Gozo is a small Maltese island in the Mediterranean Sea… Expect beautiful landscapes, beaches and sunshine as Adobe take over the island for a multi event weekend festival.
Fly to Malta… Ferry to Gozo… Party… Tickets & info available here : http://www.abodeontherock.com
It is that time of the year again. EXPERIENCE A TRADITIONAL FESTA
(Click on the link to watch the video)
Feast of St. John the Baptist. Includes not only marches but concerts by the local Prekursur brass band and horse racing on the streets. Tue, 19th Jun 2018 to Sun, 24th Jun 2018
EXPERIENCE: Spend a full day or half day sailing with Paolo and Steffi on their yacht Absirto (4 people max). Experience the magic of sailing into Gozo's harbour at sunset with a glass of vino and some of Steffi's delicious assagini, after having toured Comino's caves and dove into the Blue Lagoon. Paolo and Steffi also rent out electric bikes to tour the island and comfortably brave those hilly peaks. We can arrange these tours for you at the guesthouse.